Calling all McHenry County youth, 4-H, and FFA members!
Is there an agricultural topic that you are passionate about, or that you feel the community should learn more about? If so, we encourage you to film a video about that topic and submit it to our Summer 2021 Agriculture Video Contest!
Your video must be:
- 2-5 minutes in length
- Filmed HORIZONTALLY
- Based on an agricultural topic of your choosing
Topics can include, but are not limited to:
- Past or present 4-H projects
- Past or present FFA SAE projects
- Agriculture how-to videos (how to tack a horse, how to change the oil in a tractor, etc.)
- Time-lapse video (doing chores, operating equipment, etc.)
- Tour of a farm, greenhouse, barn, etc.
- Research projects or experiments related to agriculture
- Informational presentation (how milk gets to the store, life cycle of soybeans, etc.)
- Fun videos (parody, satire)
All participants will receive a coupon to the McHenry County Farm Bureau food booth, where they can redeem it for a meal at the 2021 McHenry County Fair!
In addition to the coupon, some participants may receive a special award. These awards include:
- Most Entertaining
- Most Informative
- Most Shares
- Most Likes
- Most Creative
These awards will be determined by the McHenry County Farm Bureau Summer 2021 Intern, Maddie Heidtke. Winners will receive a $50 gift card.
All videos and release forms must be submitted by Saturday, July 31, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. When your video is ready to submit, follow this link to a Google Form. This form will be used to submit both your video and release form. You can find the Photo, Video, and Audio Release form here. If you have any questions, concerns, or issues while submitting your video and release form, please reach out to Maddie Heidtke, the 2021 McHenry County Farm Bureau Summer Intern, at firstname.lastname@example.org.